Here’s how it works.
Searching and opening results
- bs — Search for a note by title and open it in Bear.
- bst — Search for a tag (a group of notes) by tag title and open it in Bear.
You can also create a new note from Alfred.
Creating a new note
- bn — Create a new note with input as title. Tags optional.
- bn I love notes! — Creates a new note with the title and text “I love notes!”
- bn I love notes! #love #notes — Creates a new note with the title and text “I love notes!” and the tags “#love” and “#notes”
This saves some keystrokes if I’m not already working in Bear.